The Service Desk Dispatcher is responsible for the day to day organisation of our thriving helpdesk. This involves managing incoming support requests, assigning and moving time schedules and liaising with customers.
Ideal candidates will be meticulous, organised as well as a great communicator. Most importantly be a fun and vibrant addition to our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Coordination of all support engineers to ensure maximum utilisation of our team.
- Process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input.
- Schedule engineers and resources on our customer-ticketing platform (Connectwise).
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes and agreed outages.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Improve usage and increase productivity of support resources.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Report the utilisation of Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Operations Manager.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Enter all work as service tickets in ConnectWise.
Qualifications and Skills
- We are an IT company who loves to teach and train, but some skills are essential to perform the job: Windows Computer and Microsoft Office literate.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills and help to train others