IT SUPPORT FOR THE RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY
Time is crucial in any recruitment process so if you’re in the recruitment industry and are seeking IT support, focus on saving time. Here are 5 tips to achieve the best results:
Cloud recruitment technology can work for big or small businesses as it’s cost-effective and easy to update.
With cloud technology, recruitment can be carried out any time and anywhere. It can track applications, generate reports and understand the needs of the business by analysing the candidates. In other words, it’s a perfect solution for a robust recruitment process that helps in these ways:
- It uses all aspects of different networks to reach out to a large pool of candidates. With the help of AI and machine learning, it interacts with potential candidates to find those that best meet the requirement.
- It speeds up the recruitment process by automating initial screening.
- With the cloud-based solution, a database can be accessed from anywhere and anytime, even via a smartphone or laptop.
- Cloud technology stores data in one place which makes security much more convenient.
- It keeps candidates engaged by empowering them to build and maintain a high-quality profile and CV.
- The technology communicates with the candidates, making it easier for the recruiter to keep track.
One of the major data breaches of 2017 was caused by poor internal security practices such as improper database management or end-user error. There are still many businesses who are not aware that they have passwords lying around or badly-secured information, making a security audit essential. Now GDPR is in place, unprotected data may incur a fine of 2%-4% of annual turnover.
Your company needs the following security activities:
- Annual audits to establish a security baseline where progress and effectiveness of audit team can be measured.
- Use an external auditor from a team who has real security experience rather than appointing an internal auditor.
- Involve business and IT managers from the start.
- Outline all company security risks in a report.
Cheeky Munkey security audits do not affect the day-to-day running of your business. We normally use our advanced software to run a scan and generate a comprehensive report which is easily understood by all your key stakeholders so they can make informed decisions.
CRM SYSTEMS FOR RECRUITMENT COMPANIES
There are 860 CRM systems to choose from, so businesses require an IT support partner to provide the best recommendation by understanding the business’ requirements. Choosing the right CRM can benefit recruitment in following ways:
- It can bridge the gap between sales and recruiting and understand the client’s changing needs.
- The team can access data any time and anywhere and create a strong relationship with the customer.
- Many recruitment CRMs reduce complex relationships into simple records and help streamline the sales process.
- Better reports are generated, resulting in better outcomes.
AVOID DATA BREACHES
Personal data needs to be kept secure with restricted access. Now that GDPR is in place data protection for individuals in the EU is key, affecting all recruitment business and technology companies. GDPR affects the recruitment industry in the following ways:
- You need to have a record that the candidate is willing to provide their data and where the data is coming from.
- Data needs to be up-to-date and accurate.
- Need to understand how third parties will use the data and maintain an audit trail to show how CVs are brought in.
- Old unwanted data must be deleted.
- Candidates have a right to ask for human input if companies are using automation for screening.
- If companies become aware of a breach, they must report it within 72 hours under GDPR.
- Companies will require additional support and solutions from third parties to avoid a data breach.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 IS POWERFUL
HR Management in Microsoft office 365 is the perfect platform for all recruitment and HR solutions.
It includes features such as personal recruiting, staff administration, talent management, employee self-service, time management and reporting. It can be accessed with Outlook, web browser, notebook, iPad, tablet and smartphones.
HR can post open placements directly from outlook to a website. Plus, applications of candidates automatically come into Outlook. helps its clients to make a seamless transition to Office 365.
This is just a sneak peek into how Cheeky Munkey can help you achieve great results in Recruitment IT Support. Contact our team today to see how we can help.