Are you an excellent multi-tasker with first class communication skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
We are searching for a confident and energetic customer focused Second Line Engineer who is ready to take the next step in their career development and throw themselves in to a challenging, rewarding role.
Based in St Albans, the successful candidate will work with a cross-section of customers, internal staff and management.
Ideal candidates will be meticulous, organised as well as a great communicator. Most importantly be a fun and vibrant addition to our team.
This is very much an interactive role and you will possess a proactive mind-set and a high level of self-motivation as well as being very well organised.
The candidate will ideally have worked within an IT MSP helpdesk environment with at least 3 years experience. Technical abilities in troubleshooting, managing and implementation. Have a good understanding of customer service with good communication both face-to-face and on the phone.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 – 2019 (Inc Remote Desktop Services, Hyper-V)
- Windows 7 & 10 Professional
- Exchange Server 2010 – 2016
- Active Directory Management (inc. GPO, Multi-site environment)
- Office 365 Suite(Exchange Online, SharePoint, Onedrive, Hybrid, Teams)
- knowledgeable with Microsoft Office products
- Networking Knowledge (IP addressing, NAT, Routing, VLAN’s, VPN’s, Switching, Firewalls, Meraki, Cisco, Ubiquiti)
- Security Awareness within a business IT Environment
- Understanding of RMM
- Troubleshooting, managing and implementation
- Hardware Knowledge (Servers, Desktops, SANS, Printers)
- A hunger for Self-progression
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP
- ComptTIA Security+
- MCSA Server 2016
- Hosted Telephony (SIP)
- Citrix XenApp & Desktop
- VMware vSphere
- Understanding of the ITIL framework
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com letting us know why you are applying.
We look forward to hearing from you.