Is your company IT infrastructure in need of modernisation? Discover the benefits of the specialist IT infrastructure services available from Cheeky Munkey.
A robust and responsive IT system is essential to the success of a business. Systems enable a company to remain competitive, capitalise on customer opportunities and adapt to changes in the workplace.
Ever-evolving technology and updated systems mean the landscape of IT infrastructure changes frequently. To ensure your business keeps up with date with your competitors, you should ensure any existing legacy systems and software in your infrastructure are updated and modernised.
A poorly functioning IT infrastructure can impact upon employee productivity, with challenges and demands placed on their time. You can also put your business at risk of cyber attacks if your systems are not secure.
What is IT infrastructure?
An IT infrastructure is necessary for the operation and management of a company’s IT services, both internal and external. Essential to any organisation, a fully functioning infrastructure delivers your business’ IT requirements to both your employees and customers.
The infrastructure of a company includes all elements of its IT systems, such as:
- Network equipment – including routers
- Software – including operating systems
- Hardware – including servers
- Services – including backup provision
- Telecommunication – including internet cabling and telephone lines
- Data centres and other facilities which house infrastructure
- Computing platforms – including on-demand Cloud platforms
- Power equipment – including backup sources and uninterruptible power supplies
- Content systems – including CMS and document management systems
- Communication systems – including VoIP
- Information monitoring and security systems – including intrusion/attack detection software
- Any equipment used to develop, test, operate, monitor and support IT services
Whilst the IT infrastructure of a company includes all physical devices, it excludes processes, documentation and employees involved in operating, executing and managing any IT related services.
Whether you need to update your existing network or infrastructure, expand the capacity of your network or set up a new infrastructure, we can help to boost the profitability of your business with modern, streamlined processes and system, from your initial brief to our final handover.
What do our IT infrastructure services include?
The specific needs of your business IT infrastructure will depend on many factors including:
- The size of your business
- The age of your existing infrastructure
- The capacity of your existing infrastructure
- Your business objectives
We will work out what you and your business need, then create a bespoke solution to suit you.
Our IT infrastructure services include:
- IT support
- End user support
- Systems and network management
- Cloud hosting
- Cloud security
- Anti-virus solutions
- Data centre consolidation and hosting
- Database services
- Cabling and connectivity
- VoIP and VoIP migration
- Virtualisation solutions
We have extensive experience in creating and installing IT infrastructure solutions for all types of business, from SMEs to large corporations. We can use our considerable expertise to provide you with a scalable infrastructure solution which is able to grow flexibly with your business.
If you’d like to learn more about how our expert team can help provide customised IT infrastructure services which will enable your business to run smoothly and more efficiently, simply get in touch. Call or email us and we’ll be happy to discuss your exact requirements.